Wednesday, November 26, 2008

The Love Story of The Pillows

Dear Readers,
The following story you will read in further is one of the best memories between my girlfriend and me. More than one year ago, when surfing the Internet, I caught by chance an article in Vietnamese with some interesting and romantic photos. At that time, my girlfriend and I just started to “survey” about each other. And these photos gave me an opportunity to tell her about my feelings, when we were not being together (one in Viet Nam, one in Australia). Although the distance between us is too far, but our DREAM, our HOPE, our BELIEF will always be in our mind…
------------------------------------------------------------------ 
THE LOVE STORY OF THE PILLOWS
------------------------------------------------------------------ 
Despite far distance…
***
Still passionately love YOU…
***
Send my flirt through the wind…
***
…while whispering “I LOVE YOU”
***
Singing “I MISS YOU”
***
Always be right here waiting for YOU…
***
…HOPE and BELIEF…
***
Acting like a hothead…
***
Kissing YOU in risk…
 ***
Of course be punished…
***
I know I was “faulty”
***
Just because I LOVE YOU, babe…
 ***
P.S: I hope what I have written is a poem… Lol… I have written some poems in Vietnamese for YOU but have never had any one in English. Time please runs faster and faster, until you come back here, fall into my arms. I MISS YOU, really MISS YOU
One day…We will be happy like this, like what we had to be…
***
I LOVE YOU
***

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

thank you 4 those beautiful words for me babe... you know i love you too.... from the bottom of my heart... I do love you....:x:x this story bout the pillow has been forgotten such a long time babe?.... but... we got our own story... our won pillows... which i cant stop hugging it and thinking bout you ....

p/s.... i really wanna go back.... be back in ur arms and ur hot head n body....=]] =]] ... love ya... hon...:x:x

Kieulinh said...

a Tuấn ơi hôm nào chỉ em làm cái blogspot nì nhé, nhìn a làm rình rang shinh quá àh...:D..Àh mà nhìn mấy cái pillows nì mí nhớ, thì ra là nó có bán thiệt. Em mới mua 1 cái gối ôm về y chang 1 trg nhg cái hình của a trên đấy..:)..ss và a em, luôn hạnh phúc mãi như vậy nhé..hi vọng 1 ngày dc đi chơi với 2 anh chị ha..:P