Sunday, November 23, 2008

Funny Traffic Signboards!!!

Dear Readers,
It has been such a long time since I closed my page. I have been having many works to do so that I cannot spend a lot of time for blogging. Although I am still busy these days, I will try my best to write as many interesting posts as I can. I have to read a lot of articles everyday and collect the information, especially the unique photos in order to bring relaxation to the readers of my page. If you like my page and especially... me, lol, please continue to support what I have done by comment or e-mail; and do not forget to click on the ads banner at the top of this page, lol...
 Dennis Phan's Underground 
(http://dennisphan138.net.tf ), a virtual place that you would never forget!
------------------------------------------------------------------ 
FUNNY TRAFFIC SIGNBOARDS
***
CAUTION! Cow falls!!!
***
There is superman in the next 3 km
***
No more sidewalk for pedestrian
***
CAUTION! There are car robbers in this area!
***
Be careful with streetwalkers!!!
***
Give way to penguins, plzzzzz!!!
***
Kangaroos slides down in this area!
***
Attention! Deer can attack your car any time!!!
***
Turtle Crossing!!! lol =]]
***
Good luck!!! =]]
***
------------------------------------------------------------------
Bonus: TRAFFIC ACCIDENTS 
(Click to enlarge the photos)
***
 If you are cold-hearted enough, keep reading until the end. If you don't? Please stop here if you do not want to have a nightmare...
***
***
***
***

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Some may feel squeamish about eating it, but rabbit has a fan base that grows as cooks discover how easy they are to raise — and how good the meat tastes.